05 May 2007

wake up calls and all in the fambly

so today i was woken up at eight because of the guys working on the roof, the head of whom is my cousin jesse. hes pretty cool. but anyways. i woke up and my mom got mad because she thought i slept til one but i was reading and they all got mad... so that wasnt cool. i didnt know we were working too.

so after i came down and ate, i started doing the crappiest job ever, which is picking up tiny bits of shingles from the grass.. no destruction or rebuilding. but i guess someones gotta do it. later i was painting where the gutter ripped, and was standing on ladders with nailguns, with music playing very loud and singing with jesse. he told me stories about nailgun incidents when we were up on the ledge outside my window [which i can go out and sit on now when its nice out]. then my mom made us grilled peanut butter and banana sandwiches to go with leftover chinese food rolled in little burritos. fun stuff, fun stuff.

then i came in and started reading at about seven and promptly fell asleep. i just woke up. no one is online except anna, and i cant get something off my mind. not that anna isnt fun to talk to, of course, but i needed to talk to one or two more people.

so that sucked, now i have that surreal twilight of energy and sadness, that i wholeheartedly have no idea how to describe. oh well.

happy cinco de mayo, everyone.


&&


and even though you still dont care, its getting worse. its getting a fuck of a lot worse.

6 comments:

Meghna Rao said...

We had people working on our roof when I was younger and one of them dropped a shingle on our deck and it made a huge, gaping hole.

then we had to get a new deck.


cinco de mayo should not be a holiday. really, what would be more fitting is dieciséis de mayo, if you think about it...



Andd Meghna cares. about whatever it is. but of course you know that already

Unknown said...

i think that bacon, lettuce, tomato de mayo[nnaise] should be a holiday

but we all can't get our ways...

i dont know who you're talking about on here anymore. everyone's so cryptic these days!

~ forever and always... said...

I agree with nina, but if you need me, I'm here! I had to get up at eight because theyr'e cleaning out the pond, and we're having a party for mom's work people, so cleaning people were here.. Wich is great in the long run because it means I don't have to do it, but its sad because I was cheated out of an hour of sleeping. Oh well. I think that tommorow should be a holiday. Because then there'd be no school.

Unknown said...

bahh,
we both appear to be feeling a tad crappy. We should ave crappy feelings party, where we talk about our feelings of utter crappiness. :)

x3 Mayz

deleted said...

uhm, i love you?

~ forever and always... said...

:) I'm glad I made you happy, but WHY did I make you happy? Tell so I can make you happy again. xD

And to Maya's comment: I guess there's a little bit of emo in all of us. and I LOVE the idea. :)

Again, I'm liable to talk if you need me to.