29 May 2007

yearbooks, emergen-cs, and bakwahalamooshulakatakanausawi

no one will comment my scandalous new myspace picture. and it's scandalous. photobooth brings out the best in us, so it does. i keep talking like the characters in the stephen king series i'm reading. the characters are so believable.. and they all die. it's real frustrating.

well, i keep playing my guitar and putting off my homework. my mom got some cinnamon life. i didn't know it existed but i LOVE IT. and i thought LIFE was good but THIS stuff.. i'm crazy. like in that movie, about a boy, the kid's mom makes him eat cereal called ancient grain. i like good movies.

song: circles
artist: soul coughing

it's a bit repetetive but i still love it. hm. diana was after school today for once, so i talked to her and we signed each other's yearbooks and laughed a lot and so that was like old times. but not quite.

nothing's the same. could anything just hold on for just a second so that i could get back on my feet.

don't ask me to be more specific. i'm talking about life, not anything specific.

go listen to cake. tell meghna that i recommended them because i need someone to smile really largely at me.

&&

i don't want to think about it
i don't want to talk about it
when i kiss your lips i want to sink down to the bottom of the sea

&&

what a delicious song.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

not sure if i've ever heard the adjective "delicious" with "song."

~ forever and always... said...

I agree with the ninster. I would have said Delectable. It roll's on your tounge more.