18 May 2007

looking back, and forward... but mostly looking away

im having a terrible life
but i have great days

moving on, then
civics was okay. i was one of nine people who presented.

i love mrs. ward. GH has the best teachers. besides mrs. balconi.

after school! yay!
meredith and i were playing soccer outside but mostly talking, and then michaela came, and then we all went inside and got yelled at and i made a vow to stop eating ramen. then i played guitar for a while and then i waited for nick to leave so i could talk to marion.. that was cool. i miss that.

i don't know what to blog about. everyone's sad. i just wish there was something i could do. i feel torn because someone's happy like JOSH JOSH JOSH LETS DO THIS THING and i just got done wiping the tears of a friend.. and i don't know where to turn. i hate the selfishness surrounding me constantly.

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meghna Rao said...

Why on earth would you make a vow to stop eating ramen


I DIDN'T GET TO SEE YOU PLAY GUITAR. Now I have to sit and tremble in anticipation until next Friday. Not really. But I do wish I hadn't left quite so early.

Not everyone's sad. Some people are just trying to be.

Insert_Sarcasm_Here said...

meep. sorry for selfishness? and wish you had better life. mucho better, you deserve mucho better. and blog about..whatever y'know? just let it out somewhereeeeee

Unknown said...

yes, i'm sorry you're having a terrible life.

i want to be one of the ones who makes it not-so-terrible anymore.

~ forever and always... said...

want to be there for you to!

You made me happy. You let me play "sloop John B." on your guitar. It made my day. I <3 you josh!!! (as a friend, I hope you understand that! lol :P)