14 May 2007

in which i become a pillow in all too many ways

today was a good day, because i am all tired but not from gym. civics was really fun, because mr jones made fun of me a lot and aj and i continued to get his jokes. thats why we are in the front of the room. hopefully maya will learn from us.

diana has to feel better soon.

lets skip to after english.. nick and i talked. i was surprised, he approached me.. so that was really cool because now i think he's okay with how mean and terrible i am =D what a relief..

meghna informed me that ms. ostrander took my book away from her.. because of the title, i'm assuming. it's got "Get Laid!" in the title. don't worry, okay? thats not even what it's about. it's about planning each individual year of your life [2 pages each!]. it is hilarious. i hope i can get it back.

after the girls' soccer practice, i played with marion, anna, and sahar.. but mostly all anna did was try to tickle and hit hit me with things because i stole her water bottle. that was cool. it was a little frustrating because marion is so much better at goalie than i am at shooting. but i still love soccer just as much as i ever did.

among other things..
:
-
"
i got a ride from rachael, so it didn't take me a whole hour to get home, just ten minutes.

i'm so lucky i dont post very much, because people comment like crazy. i feel so loved.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

soccer + lacrosse = not my sports.

you should post more often, because i like hearing from you on here.

:]

Insert_Sarcasm_Here said...

BAD NINA NO LIKEY SOCCER. BLEAAAAAAH. and I agree with nina about the second tho. hee hee. that'll teach you to not steal my water bottle! bwhahahah

~ forever and always... said...

Ditto to the Ninster. I hope diana feels better soon. Heck I hope I feel better soon. I feel just the same way as her, kindof. I just don't like to show it.
I SAW THE BOOK! Hilarious. Maybe she took it so SHE could read it?!?!
Soccer sounds fun. I wish I could play soccer. I have fun kicking hte ball and barreling people over, but one, I don't own a socer ball, two I have no place to play, and three I don't like barreling my friends over. :-/

deleted said...

YOUR SHOULD! i get one comment, occasionally, and thats from nina.
not saying its a bad thing.
what would i do w/o my nina?