16 May 2007

mulligan

NINA:
i changed the bottom. i hope you like it.

civics
vote democratic republican; the future in looking absolutely stunning in tall socks!

english
me: *laughing*
mrs. ward: oh, come on, you know you'll miss me

latin
me: i closed the maze!
aj: don't worry, i still love you

science
me: you have to make the nipple touch the fingers.. prepare to take it out of context!

math
*picks up pencil*
*feels laser vision on my back*

choir
grace mangigian is making me muffins, and i love her

dance
this is the part where sara de-limbs me and performs a complicated series of twists and a strong pelvic thrust. it was very awkward.

after school
i think mrs. topper understands now that i dont go in the woods to make out. or go in the woods. we had a nice talk and i decided to make a bomb with meredith and xavier and jordyn. then i sat around a while on the couches by the front door talking with meredith while nolan and alex did not-so-unintrusive things with viggy's and maya's and jessica's clothes.. it's a great way to waste a personal bubble, but they didnt seem to mind.

then i went out on the soccer field and shot for a while but i had to keep backing up because i kept shooting it over because i was happy [who knows why] and i had a lot of energy.. so i finally got it in and i helped mrs. harper with stuff and made passes at marion and talked about how much nick hates me [which is a lot... and the reasons, since he wont stop, are worth it] and then they were playing hillel. they were doing okay when i saw them but i didn't watch for long.. marion is really really good at soccer.. so are a lot of people, really. the whole team got so much better since i saw them last, on their first game.

then it took me an hour to go home. fun, fun. i'm not looking forward to missing people. give me your phone numbers at school so i can tell you when i am coming back from ohio and we can hang out.

te amo. te cupio.
et amasne...?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

te amo. te cupio.
et amas...?


hmm? who was that for?

you seem very cheerful, and i like it.

Meghna Rao said...

what does et amas mean

~ forever and always... said...

I hope that Te amo is me!! lol. I kno its not. Sounds like, uhm fun?

Unknown said...

very happy.

how did you know? unless meghna told you...

<3