25 May 2007

long week

i don't really know, guys. sorry. i'll get back into the blog thing later.

last night's play was really good
but only because of the people in it
and the money joke

diana was amazing, amazing, amazing
and so were jordyn and mckenna and MADDY AND GRACE.
they owe me a pie, too. what will i do for them. HM.

pirates movie. it was okay. funny.
political. for all you people who conform to the liberal system.. yeah. pay attention at the end.

i'm confused.
tired.
i wrote a new song =]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what are you confused about?

you should show me the song. i'd like to see it.

the pirates of the caribbean movie wasnt supposed to be the best...i dont know how much i even want to see it. but if its liberal, then that brings my hope up for if its a good movie.

~ forever and always... said...

YOU WRITE SONGS TOOO?!?!?!!?

AND THANKS ABOUT LIL' ABNER!!

I think I like caps today... Hmm. Thanks for coming to the play!