12 May 2007

grounded, drama, and a fiery, burning, ice-cold passion

keep this in mind: im not grounded, but several other people are..

so i guess i have to blog about the dance, huh?
it was really cool.. the last dance of the year, and people were going alllll out. and three quarters. so, that was cool. my legs are tired. the master played the milkshake song because mrs gleason wasnt here. but not lose control by missy elliott.. john and i have a DANCE and EVERYTHING. he says he will invite me to some house parties, though, and he will play better songs there.

so that was fun.
i think everyone probably knows all the stuff thats going on, but even if you didnt.. i honestly cant find the words to explain exactly what it is. so check the rumors, i know there are plenty of people talking behind my back because i hear them sometimes.

HEY HEY YOU YOU I AM NOT A VIRGIN teehee

7 comments:

~ forever and always... said...

well, Ia ctually don't know what the romors are, but I'll pick them up in about a moth. I don't have any gossip to excange with anyone because I always keep peole's secrets, so I'm one of the last to know. I'm a sholder to cry on if you need one. and you are a GOOOOOOOD dancer... :)

deleted said...

ahh! hey hey you you!
I asked if she was okay to nick, but thats honestly all i did.
AND all out and three quarters?!
it was hot.
ahha, mrs. gleason or mr. mahoney never showed.

Insert_Sarcasm_Here said...

heehee. I'm glad, I started cracking up when they played milkshake. And I have a huge knot right behind my shoulderblade. weird huh. and is Nolan one of them grounded boys? XD rumors are easy to pick up, just listen instead of talking cuz no one tells me most stuff cept you and 'kenna and maya and marion. so i guess that's someone and that was a runon sentance if i ever saw one

~ forever and always... said...

I agree with anna about Milkshake. I had fun. The good thing is I only tell anna my stuff. or who knows what would happen? :P

natalie cote. said...

You! I remember you. Do you remember me? I'm one of Diana's friends from her elementary school yeah cool beans we used to talk a lot over AIM chyeahhh...
What rumors are going around about you? Rumors are a bitch. LIFE is a bitch. Hope everything else is treating you well.
You are not a virgin?
Me either!
I'm proud.

Unknown said...

i wont ask what the rumors are because i dont want you to feel pressured to tell me.





:D

Unknown said...

you. rock.