30 April 2007

light fixtures, awkward situations, and a lack of sobriety

well, lets start with yesterday. i played basketball for six hours, ate a fuck of a lot of nachos, and some ice cream, and some populous, and some chess, and some backgammon, and some failed attempts at launching our water rocket (new design in progress) and two more hours of basketball, and runon sentences!

so that was fun.

then today i ran the mile because i said i was sick on friday (well i was) and got my BEST TIME EVER. it was because i was allowed to run by myself and when i was halfway through and saw the time on the stopwatch i got pissed and ran faster. sub seven, first time ever. yay. then.. after school was a little weird. nick still wont talk to me. maybe he ACTUALLY hates me. that would be cool(er). well.. i dont actually have a lot to say. i could rant, but i dont really have the time or a rantation-worthy subject.

i need to stop being a hypocrite.

&&

the REASON i dont do rants is because everyone who reads this hears them all..
i think.
fine, fine, ill start.

&&

its not going well

5 comments:

Insert_Sarcasm_Here said...

ranting is your friiiend on blogs. XD. Besides, name ONE PERSON you know who has never been hypcritical?

Unknown said...

i did hear about your fantastic mile time -- i hope i can get sub 8, even. i'm not so great at running, but I LOVE IT! :]

rants...i coudl be wrong, but isnt that what blogs are for, unless you're me and you post every boring detail of your life on it?

Unknown said...

hey josh. :]

i know you haven't posted anything new, but i just felt like i wanted to say hi.

so hello.

~ forever and always... said...

rant away, isn't that what friends are for? And we all are Hippocrytes, and I'm sorry for calling you one. I do the same thing. For everyone else I always show them the bright side. the glass half full. but for me, I just put myself down, so that I can't fall as hard. Does that make me a hyppocrite? I CAN'T SMPELLL!

deleted said...

woooo sub 7.