05 April 2007

sudoku and sudoky

for some reason my fingers always want to type sudoky. weird, huh?

i have been playing it a lot lately. oh wow the time and date thing is messed up. its really 5:05. anyone know where to change that?

my left middle finger is ridiculously cold compared to the rest of my body.

so anyhoo, i am waiting for my aunt to pick me up because my dad is driving from ohio to here, staying the night, and driving back with me where i will stay for a week. and tonight we are going to stay up with my aunts boyfriend and play videlo games all night. i never play video games, EVER, and i will be staying up til 2 every night now.. yay!

i wont be online much because the computer is in my parents bedroom and it would be both awkward and annoying for them for me to be iming while i was there. i mean, obviously, really.

the ortho appointment sucked, although the girl was nice. james is making this DELIICIOUS LOOKING AND SMELLING SOUP and i wont be able to have any because i cant eat for three hours and i will be gone in that time. oh well. i sort of redid my myspace, with the help of lolicious, so everyone should check it out.

but im planning on having lots of fun. except for the fact that people wont shut up about dc [not their fault, really] and will say things like "so what was your favorite? did you see the washington monument? did you see this thing? i hope there werent GIRLS in your room.. see the thing about the girls: they know there were no girls in my room. they arent stupid. they just want to hear themselves say it. maybe they get sexually excited from the thought of a girl being in someone elses room. i dont know.

if you are lucky i will call you. and if i dont call you, give me your number. i probably miss the hell out of you [secretly i just TRICKED you because now you dont want me to have your number because you are worried i wiill stalk or rape you [but i just TOLD you so you dont know what to think now.. oh jesus, what will you do NOW, oh dear]]. it felt good to wait to punctuate that sentence until the very end. i bet meghna was all set to get the old razor out from the dusty shelf [and she will because this is about to be one hell of a run on sentence], where she remembered it would be from the LAST time she used it, when i ended a sentence with a preposition, which out of my brain and onto the page it had come out from.

well, bye, i guess.

7 comments:

KATherine said...

i can't do sukodu, its impossible for me to :)haha "are there girls in your room" nice josh's parents

Unknown said...

go to "post options" when you're typing up a new post. they'll put the time there, so you can type a new one in. you can also change the time zone in the settings.

but it doesn't even show the time on your blog, so it doesn't matter.

what did you get done at the orthodontist?

i will make a vow not to talk about dc or ask any stupid questions about with or to you, josh.

i vow not to talk about dc or ask any stupid questions about it, either.

i'd LOVE to give you my number.
its 248-348-4843.
or if you want to be sneaky, here's my cell.
313-820-8326

but its okay to call my house. i don't think my parents would mind.
its also okay not to call at all. i don't mind at all. :]

so..i guess i'll talk to you later.

Meghna Rao said...

*puts razor back on shelf, cautiously*

and you can change the time somewhere under settings.

I hope you're having good time in Ohio, if you are already there.




CALL MEGHNA .

dieannuhh said...

uhh way to tell me u were leaving earlier? NOW U CANT HELP ME PAINT. shit. joshhh god damn you.

AJ said...

new blog. read the first post to see why.

AJ said...

lol thank you josh. that's awesome that you might be getting live soon. and yes you can play me from your xbox. i will pwn you....(oh no you didn't) oh yes i did!

FLAAHHHHcus

BOE! said...

joshuaaaa.

i loveee youu