19 April 2007

sad songs and math class revelations

well, thats over.

we are still talking and we are going to be really good friends, and its not just a promise, its happening already. it turned out better than i could have hoped. i also did some stupid shit on myspace but that was just me not thinking and kind of caught up in being confused, like i usually am.

not to make excuses

something else is apparently starting, though i cant really see that. stop spreading rumors, you tools. nobody loves you.

that wasnt to you, it was to you *points at the guilty one*

everyone should stay after school more so i can do more than sleep and talk about random drama with meghna, not that it isnt fun.

lacrosse seems like the most boring sport to play, ever. and dont tell me i am wrong, because i know.

i do this thing where i ask a stupid question and i know i am wrong because countless other smarter people have proved it and people cant tell me why, and i get frustrated. because i know i am wrong, but why. whatever. just me being crazy. like everyone else.

hey, pie. frou frou. that one song. those lyrics. ha. sorry.

i think i am bringing my guitar tomorrow. if i can convince james. which would be cool. i want to because he could just pick me up and take me to my lesson. and i can even practice a little beforehand. anyways.

thanks, people.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I dont hang out with you that much (which sucks, but whatever) so I have no idea what the heck you're talking about in half of your post.

I'm sorry for that. I just DON'T get it.

I agree with the lacrosse thing.

Did you notice that my comment was all grammatically correct?

Insert_Sarcasm_Here said...

meh. well I promise to not spread no shit 'bout you if that's worth anything! and lacrosse is boring. even though you are allowed to hit people with a stick. it's like football with a stick. and football is the worst sport in history. I just think it's funny to watch them flail around like idiots. gneheh ^^
--Anna

dieannuhh said...

that part about frou frou made me happy.

lacrosse is fun to watch though.

Unknown said...

OH OH THERES ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR HYPOCRITICAL THING OF YOURS

"lacrosse is the most boring sport ever, and dont tell me i'm wrong, because i know."

when I say that i know im right, and nobody shoudl tell me otherwise, you always just HAVE to come to me and tell me "its all in your fucking head nina"

now i'm doing that to you.

lacrosse is fun. its all in your fucking head josh