06 July 2007

i'm in love, you see.

i have to tell you this before you make assumptions, patrick duggan [jswiss...]. it's meghna rao. heehee.

but only because she showed me the best song ever. it's on my myspace, should you care to look.

today rocked, mkay?

my brother woke me up at 9 and is like NATURE HUNT NATURE HUNT me: huh... him: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so we drive a few hours into pennsylvania, and it's all these hills and trees and rivers and we jumped out, ate a picnic lunch, and hiked. we found this waterfall, and it was maybe a vertical half mile to the top. it wasn't straight up, though. it was just flowing down through mossy rocks and in this awesome forest. i'm tired because all i did was climb straigh up the thing, on all the rocks, slipping,laughing, ya know. heather and my bro and dad took the paths mostly. i was hanging upside down above the water and i saw this cool little salamander crawling on the rocks i was hanging onto, right next to my left shoe, but i couldn't grab it.

i love mountains.

i read past the boring part in my book, and so now i'm booking [hopahopahopahopa].

i've just had a stunning revelation. i haven't been invited to a single chat.. in.. i honestly don't remember. HA. eat it, world. GRR.

meghna and i are arguing about mental disorders. in a good way. also whether i have any. myth: plausible.

&&

OH YEAH. and that song? the video's on their myspace. watch it. NOW.

&&

cool whip.
cool hwip.
cool whip.
cool hwip!
you're eating hair!

&&

he drove them into a great singing force that seemed to go through them like a wind, turning them into something as insubstantial as a thought, or a dream in the head of some sleeping god.

&&

and with that.. i'm out. thankee-sai.

&&

just kidding. you can get a BIB with that on it! AH!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

:] i'm so blonde

i didn't even read the whole thing.

but the waterfall sounds like fun.

~ forever and always... said...

YOUR NEVER ON! how do I chat with you if you're never on!!!

IT sounds like fun. I'm doing the wilderness expidtion, so obviousl yI love mountains to. but most people know that...

Anonymous said...

ahahaha COOL HWIP. i quoted that with my brother like 1398343874 times the other night. and just laughed out loud. and i'm in my dads office, which was really quiet until i did so. i have this new slight obsession with stewie griffin. i almost bought a pair of boxers with his face on them. but i only had like 10 dollars on me.

-LBF

Unknown said...

how much were those boxers, woman?

:]