10 July 2007

hop a hop a hop a hop a

ah, so stephan spent the night and that was cool.

"stop shooting your gun, it is killing me."
"no, see, i was shooting the guys around you so they would go away."
"you just shot me."
"good point."

we rode around ALL DAY TODAY. to the lake, to get slushies, and onion rings, and crap like that.

i finally talked to nina. i hope everything.. yeah.

more later.

&&

it's later

i'm in michigan. yay.


this is by that fountain in ann arbor. it's where my mom's art fair spot is going to be. there are a bunch of fairs.. but she's in the good one.


i cropped amelia out. she was looking away.


whoa! it's.. it's.. i can't believe i just posted a picture of myself on a blog. completely unheard of. oh well.


this makes me happy. putt putt!


&&


no one told me i had a broken link in the last post. meghna, darling? where WERE you on that one?

kidding.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

you should take a trip back to michigan before the 26th, so we can hang out. :]

or come back for the 19th!!!

i'm glad we talked.

the pictures are good. i understand why you don't put pictures of yourself on here, but its a nice change. it looks good. your blog looks good. you look good.

:]

Marr Bearr said...

woah. i love amelia

dieannuhh said...

god damn. tan. nice. I LOVE UR FAMILY. would it be weird if i hung out with them when u were in ohio..?

dieannuhh said...

amelia get prettier by the day i swear.

i'm so excited for art fair.
my mom and i are gonna go.
and i really really really want one of ur moms dolls.
watch me not get one.
but i want one.

Anonymous said...

those eyes dont look alive

joshehpü said...

stop embarassing yourself.