25 March 2007

power tools, eardrums, and unions

james is putting in a new storefront on michigan ave for his shop, and im helping him build things for it. like a huge desk. i just sawed a lot and you could always hear screws and nails going into wood
that loud squealy noise.
but i like the smell of wood, hot wood.

i dont know. i wish meghna would get online. ira glass is coming to pease auditorium, which we can almost see from our house.. hes the host of this american life, a great radio show. and i think we are taking meghna, because she likes it. should be fun.

no one has called me or commented me or initiated a conversation with me for like 4 days
besides magga and frenchie
but they are absolutely badass
so they dont count, besides everything

comment. call me. something.

see you in dc.

edit..

AUUGHGHKSDMHLSDM.

ira glass was AWESOME
diana, it was today.. im sorry. i could only bring one person and i had told meghna..
after party- this cool guy, davy, the in charge type thingy person from found magazine (look it up) is good friends with him. so he walks up to this FAMOUS GUY, and PUTS HIS ARM AROUND HIM, and says "i want you to meet josh and ruth and james and stefan" and then we talked for a while, about really interesting things. we all connected really well, and laughed a lot, and yeah. hes really a genius. i think i need to listen to his show now, more, because i know so much more about it.

meghna met the snail uncle. good job, meghna.
meghna gets mentioned a lot lately.

i am seeing the high school musical tomorrow at 2 (well today) and frenchie shall be there.. supra cool. she really is amazing in the most undefinable (best) ways. if only she COUGH READ MY BLOG maybe she could see..

i seem to be using "(BLAH)" lately. i hope its not annoying.

i hope my self consciousness is not annoying.

well im going to sleep, and maybe my unconsciousness will make me less tired.
GREAT FLIPPING DAY. i needed one of those. back on my feet..

oh right
the union had these huge stacks of chocolate and cheese (mm) and pineapples and eclairs and all that.. so delicious. meeting cool people is really fun, people you just immediately connect with. being an 8th grader and making people laugh happens really rarely, for me, and its nice to meet adults who treat me equally and who i can have a fun time with. comment THAT.

3 comments:

dieannuhh said...

oh cool. when is it? i'll see if my dad'll take me.

Meghna Rao said...

A STOREFRONT.

ON MICHIGAN AVENUE. AHHH.


I am mentioned twice. that's exciting.

Meghna Rao said...

there was an error when I tried to comment you on myspace. so.

Meghna's Comment That was Supposed to Be on Myspace

luckyluckyluckyluckyluckylucky you. I wish I could have stayed...

That's so cool, that he actually talked to you. like, really talked to you. I WISH I COULD HAVE MET HIM AIOFHSDIOFshjJ gahhhhh.

and of course he means it, about your being one in a million. because, for one thing, he's Ira Glass. but also, it is simply true :)