09 November 2007

tic tac toe

landmark.

i said those things, i did those things.




maybe it's just me, that's all.


&&


kachao.
scarf.
finally.
not too shabby.
wait until
i see
the look
on
her face.
then my life
will
be
complete.


&&


come on take a step towards me
so you can figure me out


&&


or two, or eleven, or twenty-three, or simply none.


&&


i slept in it.


&&


hey, shadow.


&&


stay out of them, because they belong to me.

but you can stay in that for the whole weekend if you want to [please?]


&&


shuffle


&&


reshuffle


&&


frozen glass


&&


reshuffle

5 comments:

Unknown said...

what IS this post? it looks like either a bunch of inside jokes, or a very strange poem.

Anonymous said...

i scarf you

Marr Bearr said...

i get it

Unknown said...

what's with the scarf thing, anyhow? its been bothering me.

Unknown said...

i won't say i'm sorry, because that does nothing. but i promise you i'll try to change. i just have so many questions that i can't ask without coming off the wrong way.