29 August 2007

love at first BUILT IN ISIGHT



this is my new baby. 24 inch screen. except it's not really my baby.

my AUNTIE SARA is moving in. well.. she's already moved in, as of 5 minutes ago. this is her computer too, and my mom's. amelia likes playing with the remote, too. i like playing with the camera and.. taking screenshots.. WE'RE GOING TO WATCH THAT SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS MOVIE. I KEEP MAKING MISTAKES I THINK BECAUSE THIS KEYBOARD IS SO SO SO BREAUTIFUL AND I LOVE IT. see, caps lock. =] what did i tell you!

all right. putting the thing in the SIDE SLOT..





&&

such a cool movie. kind of bad script, but the sets and costumes are all really cool.

&&

orientation was pretty pointless and there was nothing for the parents to do except like... socialize. james doesn't like socializing. neither do i, really, it's kind of fake and forced, but whatever. we got most of my books, too.

&&

i love working at the shop. always good music, cool people, fun.. money.

dinner at grandma's tonight. i made NECTARINE BLUEBERRY [bluebry] CRISP! .. or something like that.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

pretty sweet.
i think i'm more intrigued by the keyboard, but the computer is really neat, too. congrats.

Unknown said...

your old computer's keyboard didn't have caps lock? or is it just better on this one?

joshehpü said...

oh, it had it. i was just pointing out how it's different so i was making mistakes. like having caps lock on while i wasn't looking.

Unknown said...

gotcha.

have fun at dinner! i take it your aunt's going with you?

Marr Bearr said...

STOP IT.

~ forever and always... said...

hey, thats my dad's computor... :-/